Racers will have 4 hours to cover this beginner’s course, complete with some fast, sweet singletrack and trail mountain biking, paddling and orienteering. The SPROUTE is a USARA Qualifier race as well for those looking to earn points. Rental boats are available as well. This race will feature top finisher awards, lots of SWAG raffle, hot homemade post-race food, and FREE post-race massages. If you’d like help locating a teammate, we are here to help you, just ask!
- (15-20 Total Miles) – Going to every CP
- $50 a person thru December 31st, 2016
- $60 a person Jan 1st thru February 28th, 2017
- $75 a person after March 1st, 2017
- Mountain Biking
- Orienteering Navigation
- Maps will consist of Custom-made Topo Maps (1:24K and 1:10K) as well as Park Maps. All Checkpoints (CPs) will be pre-plotted on the maps.
ALL Racers Receive:
- Great Maps
- Custom T-Shirts
- Lots of SWAG Prizes
- Homemade Post-Race Food
- A Great Time!
- 45-60 min from Richmond, VA
- 2:15 min from D.C.
- 2:45 from Raleigh, NC