The race is complete with Mtn Biking on roads and a Time Trial on a sweet Single Track section, a Paddle-O w/ lots of optional points, including some bushwhacking CPs and both wooded and Urban Orienteering as well as a little history lesson all along the way. The 12-hr race as always will feature Cash Prizes or Free Race Entry for top finisher Team(s), lots of SWAG raffle prizes for everyone, a Summer Cookout style post-race food, and FREE post-race massages for all (What a way to finish a race)! Where can you get this much racing, food, massages, prizes and more for only a 125 bucks? If you’d like help locating a teammate, we are here to help you, just ask!
- 12 Hours (Total Miles TBD) – Going to every CP
- $100 a person thru April 1st, 2017/li>
- $125 a person April 1st thru May 31st, 2017
- $150 a person after May 31st, 2017
- Mountain biking/Road Biking
- Woods Orienteering Navigation
- Urban Orienteering Navigation
- Maps will consist of Topo Maps (1:24K and 1:10K) as well as Park Maps
ALL Racers Receive:
- Great Topo Map(s)
- Custom T-Shirts
- Lots of SWAG Prizes
- Homemade Post-Race Picnic
- A Great Time!