On June 22nd, 2019, join your fellow AR Racers for 26 hours of AR heaven, separated by Treks in the woods, swift paddles down a beautiful river, a few surprises along the way and incredible views as you bike all around and up and over the Massanutten Mountains including a couple sweet Single track sections along the way. Daytime and Nighttime Orienteering throughout.
Your race entry also includes FREE Canoe Rental, FREE overnight camping spots before &/or after the race and a FREE post-race massage for all. The 26-hr MM race is a USARA Regional Qualifier for $$ and points and as always will feature Cash Prizes or Free Race Entry for top finisher Team(s), lots of SWAG raffle prizes. Complete the race to a hot home-made real food meal prepared and waiting for you right at the Finish by our chefs. Where can you get this much racing, food, massages, prizes and more for only $275 bucks?
If you enjoy a Navigation-heavy AR race, this is the race for you. If you wanted to do the Shenandoah Tough, but couldn’t commit to 3 whole days, this race is for you. If you plan one big AR race in 2019, you don’t want to miss this one.
If you’d like help locating a teammate, we are here to help you, just ask!
- 26 Hours/80+ Miles – Going to every CP
- $165 a person Jan 1st thru Feb 1st, 2019
- $192.50 a person Feb 1st thru Mar 1st, 2019
- $220.00 a person Mar 1st thru Apr 1st, 2019
- $247.50 a person Apr 1st thru May 1st, 2019
- $275 a person after May 1st, 2019
- Mountain Biking/Sgl Track Trail Riding
- Woods Orienteering Navigation (Day/Night)
- Trekking and more…
- Maps will consist of Topo Maps (1:24K and 1:10K) as well as other Park and related Trail Maps
ALL Racers Receive:
- Great Topo Map(s)
- Custom Massanutten Massacre T-Shirts
- Lots of SWAG Prizes
- Homemade Post-Race Brunch/Lunch
- A Great Time!!