Born and raised in the mountains and has never left! Never much of an athlete growing up, Mary fell in love with running after college and that eventually led to going to the gym and CrossFit. Trail running and mountain biking are now two of her absolute favorite things to do on the weekends!
Mary got in to Adventure Racing in 2013 when her friend asked her to try the 6 hour Buff Betty Adventure Race together. Prior to this Mary had only been doing road races and training at the gym. She didn’t even own a bike let alone a mountain bike! Mary had roughly 4 weeks to get a bike and learn how to ride it! Since that day she has competed in over 30 Adventure Races from 8 hrs to two days. The 24 hr overnight races are Mary’s favorite!
- Calleva Adventure Race (2014-2017) – Top Finisher
- Dominion RiverRock AR race (1st place Co-ed)
- Adventure Enablers 2015 (1st place 2P Female)
- USARA Nationals 30-hr Finisher
- Adventure Addicts Adrenaline Rush 2018 (2nd Place Co-ed)